Wednesday, October 26, 2011

when i got into poly,CMC
sometime,the lecturer in my class will ask my class to write something,
something,a sentence describing a thing,
an event or even sometime to promote something.
i get stun,
like thou its like the 2nd sem of my year 2 poly life,
my mind still get jam sometimes
.i think maybe cus thru out 10 years of pri and sec sch,
most of the answer i nid to give,is usually,the same as others.
so now,when asked to do something,different.
i get stuck....
then after reading an article,
written by a teacher,
about a student who did everything different.
it got me thinking,
am i really programmed to think in a certain way?
like same same?
remember drama teacher once said,
when someone is looking for his/her style,
they start by copying other people.
but it has been 18 yrs already,
is copying someone's style,
my style?
i duno,
so maybe i should start developing my style?
i think i have it in me,
but confidence,
why am i so not confident?
yeah,maybe instead of playing safe,
i should juz try.
yeah,juz try!

No comments: