Friday, December 27, 2013

Problems when i get too free

Seriously, i have too much time on my hand.
It like eat, surf the net, doing some exercise in between and nothing else.
Worst thing of all, all the empty moments to think of stupid stuff.
Guess, i really need to be busy now more than ever,
but yet, its the one thing i can't do.

I guess i can confirm now that one of the thing i can't do is to show care for someone.
Its like, maybe it a problem with my ideology,
like, i feel we should be able to solve our own problems,
if not, just find the person who is able to solve it.
So, when i hear a problem,
all i can think of is to solve it.

Don't really wanna stay home,
like i just wanna go out,
its like when i'm home,
all i wanna do is to do nothing.
However, my mind just keep telling myself to do something.
Contradicting person.

Now, i just wanna like go out,
even if its alone,
at least,
it keeps my mind off stuff.
Worst part of a relationship.

No comments: