Monday, December 23, 2013

Reflection of 2013

Woah,
Suddenly,
the amount of days to 2014 can be counted with both hands.
A lot has happened in this few months.
Sept, Oct, Nov and now Dec.
During this 4 months,
the army guy me,
fired live rounds, went to field camp, threw a grenade and
had my IPPT pass that came way too late.
While for the civilian me,
I ended a relationship that lasted 1 year and around 9months(?),
went into the hospital.

As of now, i really really hate the idle moments i have.
Too much free time, too much moments for my thoughts to go wild.
I have to admit,
i'm still adjusting,
adjusting to this life that has one part of it missing.
Its not just a small routine,
but it was a huge chuck of my life for almost two years.
Going to movie with others, not constantly on my phone,
having to fetch her home, no problems to face together.
it, seem a little unfamiliar to me.
i thought, i would not be affect by it,
but it seems like, i was wrong.
Guess its gonna be another two years of waiting,
waiting for time to heal this wound.

However, this time, its gonna be different,
no more farther than friends,
no more love, no more couples stuff, no more.
If there is a lesson to be learnt,
it is that, i'm a guy who place work, responsibility above all.
I may place a girl first in my life,
but that only be in terms of the people of my life.
The placing of things that is important in my life,
as much as i hate to admit,
will always be responsibility above all.
So, to not create another problem,
be a burden to others,
no more, from now now,
it will be just work, family, friends and interests.
Maybe till the time when that someone appears,
that can really really change me,
or maybe just support me
or share the same 'problem' in life.
Maybe.

Main reflection of 2013.
Put in more effort in to things, esp things that affect my future.
Endure and endure more, i am able to take more that i know.
Learn more, experience more. Leave this little well of mine.
I'm an adult now, couple of weeks to 21. Mature, Man up.

No comments: