Thursday, March 12, 2009

haha.long time nvr blog le...well,i can only say many tings hav happen,bt the best of all,all of it is gd,haha.hmm..frm tis few days,i hav learn,sometime friends are nt who they are seem to be...it happen a few wk ago le,bt nw thn i say,cus lyk been tink for wks...it happen lyk tis,another friend of mine came to me one day and told me,is she the reason of the problem of my personal stuff,obvious is nt,cus the resson for the problem has always been me,cus i'm nt a gd friend to her.back to the topic,but who is the one tellin my friend tis??it turns out to my my other friend,bt then nt dat close de,well,unhappy cus dun he know dat if u duo about other ppl stuff,dun anyhow say??it can affect other ppl friendship,duno wat to say anymore on tis post,so wrtin a new one

No comments: