Tuesday, March 31, 2009

somehow,i feel dat i'm always not doin gd enough,well enough,always feelin dat,i could hav done better,could hav done the other option in life....is it a illusion?or is it the truth?as time go by,i notice dat,my world has juz become a maze,makin everyone who wanna come in,got lost instead,mayb its the negative feelin i feel about myself dat added the corners in my world....i duno,feelin dat,i hav became a different person,mayb after been lost in tis maze too....crazy,mad,unreasonable,nonsensical,hard to get,even dun let people understand me....feel lyk juz runnin away frm tis maze,dun go sch,dun go hme,dun wanna go near ppl...dun wanna get others mad bout the tings i do,the tings i said....but sadly,i juz can't do it,cus i hav to go sch and return hme in the end,tokin and doin stuff,its impossible not to do so.........feelin dat no one can understand me anymore,as i hav lost myself in this maze??




一路走下来,我已忘了我自己是谁。
想要问,有没有人能告诉我,我到底是谁呢?
因为我想我已失去了我自己。。。

No comments: