Wednesday, June 17, 2009

yoyo
2day is one of the days
dat i use comp to
write my post
cus the rest of the days
are too busy playin game le
haha
make mesound lyk a kid arh?
but actually
i am
haha...
2day only i'm at home
whole family went out
dad went to work
mum brought sis and bro out
so i'm in charge of the hse
went for lunch at 3plus
the uncle thought i was at my 20-ties
haha
duno to be happy or sad
haha...
but tis is all the fun a loner can get
cus found out ytd
i cn't allow others to treat me gd
in their own ways
will juz end up hurtin thm again
and again
but nw mayb
it will be the last time anyone
will get hurt
cus of carin me le
cus i hav juz
left wit all my frenz
which i tink is the kind of life
i deserve
life
has been a chore
a challenge
so i'm goin on
to face it...

No comments: