Wednesday, May 19, 2010

its been a long time since i updated this died blog,
well,as usual,many stuff happen for this amount of time dat passed
duno whether there was any gd thing dat happen.lol.
well,poly life is not really lyk my type of life i guess,
or its dat i really can't do communication face to face to ladies,
wa,feel lyk dying alrdy!!
well,poly life was not as great as expected,
the guys and gal ratio is lyk the first thing dat shocked me
and that is enough to take me out alrdy la,
its lyk,i'm me!!
i'm not those who can lyk tok to gals
and dun get into trouble la,
sooner or later,
something will happen lo,
now its lyk,haix
alone....
sec sch life was lyk so gd lo,
friends are always there,
life was never without laughter,
no bad feeling wit anyone,
its lyk argh!!
can someone let me know a way to get everything better?
there are no undo button in life,
the are no replay button too,
guess i juz hav to change to fit into this society
so to the me now,goodbye...

No comments: