Tuesday, July 20, 2010

omg!didn't post on last friday,
guess i tink i must post once per wk,
dats should be enough.
haha,
well,its like normal sch day,lesson,project and presentation.
however,everyone is slowly showing who they are,
its like a total different class frm the first few weeks,
its slowly turning into the class i'm afraid of.
haix,there is a reason y guys and ladies are made differently,
cus if we are all the same,
a lot of ladies would had alrdy get a beating of their life,
omg!
can't stand it sia!
haix,
wat happen to all the nice ladies in my life?!
only know a few new one,
other thn dat,
all are the ladies with a stuck up attitude!
omg!
shit sia,people envy me,
but if u are in my class,
u would know the pain i'm in!
haix,but luckly,i have a family :)
a group of people who i can call mum,sis and bro,
a place i know i won't have to be face attitude problem gals,
omg!
i really nid to balance myself,
trying not be more guy-like,
cus,i can tell u,its a totally different me,
a me tdat no ladies would dare to approach... :)

No comments: