Sunday, July 26, 2009

haha
got 2 person ask me question lo
got first come first serve
ashley first...

well,my family,hmm..
all of my family member are different in character
however,we still connect in a way
mayb dats wat we call family bonds?
btw,i'm closer to my mum

frenz arh,all different character again
haha
some nt really close
bt will try to go know them more
but till 2day
still dun dislike anyone la
except for 1 or 2 ?
haha

myself
well,i'm everchanging
last time a kid
now trying to be a adult
and hopefully
a gentlemen?
haha
but thn sometime juz dun tink
b4 i say or act
so may get a bit over board
hope ppl dun get angry
pervertness
haha
dats wat my frens say i hav
but i prefer to be called
to know more thn wat others dun?
haha

nxt is si ying
well,i dun anyhow GL ppl ok
u dun see me juz go to the hall way and GL ppl
haha
ltr kena trouble
haha
besides
i only GL my frenz
ppl i not very close
dun really GL
but si ying...
U ARE DIFFERENT
I GL U CUS...
U CL UNTILL CANNOT GL!!!
haha
jk jk

No comments: