Saturday, July 11, 2009

haha
today went to school for SS lesson
thank god dat we hav lesson on sat
and ms Farah give us practice
or i would not hav done SEQ
mayb juz read bout it
well
did quite ok,but 1 factor wrong
so could only score a 8
thn went to shaun hse
wanted to help him wit his blog
but guess
my skills were limited
haha
thn had to settle for a normal blog skin
haha
will try to help him get wat he want
thn we can go visit his blog
haha
after dat went hme
thn after awhile
went to white sands wit shaun
haha
went to try the bike rack
those type u can put yur bike on top of the other
haha
the first time
i really made a fool out of myself
tried lyk 3min
still cannot figure out
so had to lock it on the lower part
haha
thn went to get my gundam :)
those mini ones
got kong ming
the strategist haha
thn went to take my bike
luckily saw a uncle takin his bike frm the upper part
haha
thn i knew how to do it
thn took my bike
went to void deck
thn shaun practice his skateboard tricks
haha
thn ltr went bck to white sands
thn...
i lock my bike on the upper part!!!
haha
thn we go grab a drink
thn sat somewhere
and chat a while
thn went to mac to grab a bite
saw danial
haha
mac cafe crew
look quite cool wit his outfit
thn ltr bought some stuff
thn shaun took the bus
and i cycled home
long time nvr cycled
felt real gd
finally can take my wife out for a spin :)

No comments: