Thursday, October 1, 2009

-bout 2day
2day it rained!
Haha
After lyk a few day
of no rain
A change has occured
Haha.
A sign dat nth is 4ever?
Haha
Well,durin assembly
Tink saw eagles
Due to the fact dat
The birds were flyin
At high altiude
Haha
Sign of soaring high?
Thn same ting 2day
Bt thn ok la
Nt veri tired 2day
Haha,living life.
Doin ss tmr
Yeah!
Haha
Thn follow by emath paper 2
Got to,no
Is must do well
a A1 is a must!
22 day to 'O' lvl

-ting to do
Do well 4 emath
Tell myself let other decide the matter,4 me,'o' lvl

-thoughts of 2day
Haha
Havin to go 4 chem remidal
Feel lyk veri lousy
So forcing myself to do well
I hate the feelin of helplessness
So nt goin to let it happen to me
I used to juz allow it to consume me
Bt nw,i will fight my way out!
Haha
Impluse action will cost u
Dats wat i learn
Waitin and attitude frm ppl
I dun lyk
Bt sometime ln life
U hav to bear wit it
Cus once a guy give a condition
He must do it.
However,forced a guy to do tings he dun lyk
Haha,beware
Cus he will show u wat it mean to be a man
Haha.and dat my frenz will be shocking,haha

No comments: