Saturday, October 31, 2009

p-bout 2day
Nth much happen...
Juz watch tv
Eat and used the comp
4 my afternoon...
Bt it was quite ok la
Nt really boring.
Nw bout to study
Plus its raining
So coolin day,yeah
Nt really joyful
Cus lost my chem
Notebk!argh,damn it.

-ting to do tmr
Study ss,chem

-own thoughts
Feel dat my mindset
Of family is very contradicting
Cus i feel younger generation
Must show respect to
Elder member of the family
Nt only parent,siblings too
Bt thn i sometime do
Do otherwise.
Thn i dislike my brother attitude
Mayb his characther has
Become lyk those ppl i hate
Those who dun care bout their
Future.
Argh,duno wat to do or say
So sometime would rather
Keep quiet.
Sometime juz wanna find
Someone more thn juz frenz
To hear me out.
It has also been proven
Dat ppl duno yur feeling
Unless u tell,
Ha,
Tv dun rot yur brain,
Bt instead,
Fill yur mind wit wat i call,
Wishful tinking.
Haix,wats the point of writing
So much.
Nw,it will serve no purpose,
Nw everyone is concentrating
On 'O's,
Even me too,
So if i dun even hav time 4 myself
Hw will other?
In thn future,
Mayb as someting
To remind myself
Bout 2day.
Haix,gone...

No comments: