Friday, January 29, 2010

haha
well,its been a long time since i posted
well,not much happen this week,
mon-went to work and everyting
tue-went to HTA to help out in the campcraft competition prep
wed-went to the movies wit shaun and ashley
thur-went to help out wit the campcraft competition prep
fri-went to training at punggol sec
haha,well,all the days are filled wit activities
mayb to ensure dat i dun waste my holiday??
haha
well,duno since when,
i did not want to waste my time in this world
mayb during the holidays??
haha
some ppl may be working,
for me,
its my passion for NPCC??
haha,
duno la
but still work frm time to time,
so still ok la
want to change job soon( if able :) )
well,tmr goin to sch to grab my bag
and oso work,haha
well,mayb juz goin to make myself busy wit alot of stuff
thn adjust again whn poly starts,
haha

No comments: