Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well,
alot of thinqs has happen
In the past few days,haha.
19th jan was my birthday,
Haha
Spent the whole day with my family
Haha,it was simple,yet happy :)
20th jan,brought the sec 3 for dry shooting,
Well,its was...
Not really well-planned...
Haix,its a lesson 4 me thou,
Haha.
21th jan
Went to class bbq,
Haha
Had chat wit mac,si ying,guo wan and shaun,
Haha,we chatted the whole nite,haha.
---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
Well,after these 3 days,
I hav a lot of lesson and thoughts...
Well,i'm a veri frank guy,
Wat i think i say,
So i feel dat if u are offended by me,
Juz tell me,
cus i hav no intention of offending anyone,
So do let me know if i do.
And,one thing,
Mayb if u hav a problem,
Solve it,no use dwelling over it,
And dun run away frm it via means....
Face fear in the eyes and master it,
Thn u hav overcome yur problem.

No comments: