Wednesday, November 21, 2007

2day i start to get into workin mode,and most likly it will end this week.when young,i thought dat havin a job is very easy,but now i know dat havin a job mean dat i will need to spend more more time on it.so this week i am can't go out,but luckily can still use comp.my part time is to give out flyer,but is those to ppl hse de,so dun need to meet ppl most of the time.2day,give almost finish dat time my slipper broke(cus near my hse so wear slipper to give out flyer)luckily,can fix,so can go on.time past so fast,tmr my sis will get her PSLE score le.duno wat sch she will go.after this week i will surely go out wit my friends,but now hav to work hard to earn money then can go out.after 1 mth plus is nxt year le,duno wat will happen nxt year,hope get promote to to new rank next year,and also get into top 10 in sec 3 express

No comments: