Monday, November 19, 2007

2day was the first day of the sec 1 induction,it is a new experience 4 me cus its the first time i was the 'asst' leader 4 a grp of sec 1.cus there was margaret,a np senior who is also a leader,so i was younger then her so dat make me lyk a asst leader,btw shu hao was also a 'asst' leader.the sec 1 induction was a little bit borin cus they were lyk my grp and i which attend the same sec 1 induction when we were sec 1,veri quiet!but this way also not bad la,cus then no one will talk when i talk.lucky got my junior at np in my grp,or else i won't the sec 1 at all,then ther was matthew my squadmate at np,a fellow prefect durin sch hrs,and a friend out sch.bck to the topic,the sec 1 induction was a sucess,despite a little problem.but there is day 2 tmr duno wat will happen...but till then i am goin to enjoy life ^_^

No comments: