Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2day is the last day of the sec 1 induction,but after the sec 1 induction,i felt dat i had not done enough.lyk bein a leader,i tink i am not bein wit my team 4 long enough.cus tere was this time there was someting lyk a telematch,so my team was at a station,then i went to another station,but cus there was also another leader at my team so i tink i hav a empty slot to go chat.but i went to another station also cus my friend need my help in explainin to the ppl so go help.mayb dat was a reason,but after all,the game was not by me so mayb i should hav call the other ppl to help him,as there is 3 ppl in charge of the whole ting.but nvm,cus wat done is done le.and i tink me bein too talkactive is a bad ting,cus i tend to talk when other is talkin,dats wat i dun lyk about myself.but sometime being talkactive is gd,cus i can talk wait my friend when we are bored.so i felt i could done better,but no one is prefect,so i will try to learn from my mistake

No comments: