Friday, November 16, 2007

holiday

my holiday is packed wit events 4 this year(actually not very but still packed).but i still enjoy doin them,especially dat it is all happen in the school!!!i am really excited bout the upcomin nco camp,finally bout to become nco,but dat will also mean dat i work need to plan my time more wisely,meanin less time to surf the net,sianz!!!!but also mean dat me and my squadmate help in teachin the our junior in npcc,so shiok!!and the best ting of all is dat after this holiday,i would be able to wear long pants,so happy bout dat cus no longer need to wear those short cus they are really 'long'.but i know next year is going to be a busy year 4 me,cus the year after is goin to be my 'o' level,so must work hard to try to get 'A's.duno how many will i get??hope to get all 'A's,hehe,better still get first in school,but very hard la,cus i am those type of ppl who are those who only revise at the last min.but must aim 4 the best,and work hard sec'2 cadets,4 the AGM.^_^

No comments: