Saturday, May 17, 2008

haven been bloggin lately,cus my cpu is lyk spoilt,so can't use lately,well 2day is kinda of lucky.well,2day alli gotten say,is dat i tink i hurt her again,but then now cus of dat,i know mayb i dun really know her as much as i tink,but then now i know where the problem is,she dun believe in love,well,i also dun believe there is such a ting,i tink its juz 2 person who lyk each others gd point and are willin to accept each other bad point,mayb i should be studyin very hard,but then i juz can't stop myself,its lyk someting is controlin my mind,makin me tink of her every minutes, mayb there is really someting call love,so i am willin to make her believe in me,so i will work hard,ya!!!and 2day i went to pasir ris park wit jansen,matthew,xinwei and jasmine.i brought a beach shelter,which i thought was very big,which turn out to be small,lol,but then it was fun day,haha...

No comments: