Friday, December 12, 2008

haha,2day was actually a bad day to start wit,but then end up not bad,mayb goin bck is the best ting dat i should and could do,cus for the me now,is lyk the song,king of wishful thinkin,haha,all i tinks are lyk childish tinkin,haha,sry if i hav hurt u,didn't want to but still did it...duno if can be friends in the end,do hope so la,haha,leavin memories of yurself is the best ting to do,cus at least ppl can tink of u....btw,hav u ever thought where will u go after u die...tis was a question a friend ask me one day...really sent me tinkin...for me i tink hell ba,haha,did alot of bad tings,and only eat meat,haha,who know wat goin to happen the nxt moment??haha,dun worry ppl,suicide has nvr came to my mind,life is still long,i still hav alot of gd deeds to do to redeem myself :) and to her,i give her my blessin,hope a guy whos better could lyk come or someting,but PLS AFTER 'O' LVL,we all nid to study,includin me,a math lyk shit le :,( haha gtg bb

No comments: