Monday, September 28, 2009

-bout 2day
Well,it didn't rain as usual
Bt ok la,haha
Well getin more vitamin D
A gd ting :)
Well,its was ok 4 a monday
Haha
Start the day wit a emath test
Followed by ve
Thn math again
Irony man,2 period some more
Haha
Bt chat most of the time
Hehe
Thn got other lesson
Haha
Startin to fall in love
Wit eng,haha
Who knew
In the end
My fav subject are my language subjects
Anw,after remidal
Rushed hme to take a shower
Thn made my way to sch again
4 nite study
Haha,finish my emath paper
And also went through my eng compo
So quite ok la
Thn reach hme
Bt wit a mild headache,haix

-ting to do
Remember word of wisdom
Change accordingly
Chem and phy must buck up

-thoughts of 2day
Well,chat wit frenz 2day
Durin and in between lesson
Heard a few new update
Haha.
Feel dat love does blind ppl
Wit jealousy and doubt
Even the closest ppl are nt spared
So we may drift apart
Or even break ties wit them.
Mayb true love is
Where both parties
Are nt blinded
Bt instead got
An extra pair of eyes
A pair of listening ears
Another source of voice
Additional view
And lastly
Someone who love u as much as u love her/him?
Bt anw,
By gettin bck
Together wit fren
Or someone close
After u almost lost them
Is someting i want to say
Congrats.
As i move on wit my life
A part of me juz wanna go bck
Bck to those days...

No comments: