Saturday, September 26, 2009

long time since i post anyting
Well,changed all the songs
And so changin my format of postin
So here goes...
-2day
Well,2day is the day
I get the award 4
Gettin distinction 4
My cca
Was very happy and everyting
Cus got an award
Joke alot during the period in the hall,haha
Thn went to shop at punggol carnival
Wit my mei,yi lin,and matthew
Tis yr,
Nth much to do
Mostly same stuff
Eat and drink until scare,haha.
Thn went hme slp till 6.30
Thn know got nite study
Chiong down,haha.
Reach hme le
Use comp,thn chat wit mum
Haha,update bout 2day frm her
Bout the kid she takin care.
Nw,writing my post la,haha.

-Tings i nid to do
Chiong 4 'o'
Clear my mind
Yup,dats all

-thoughts of 2day
Feel dat,
Even after so long,
Still cn't really get over her.
She lyk a drug
Know i should nt try
Bt juz cn't beat the habit.
However,one yr older
One yr wiser
Know alot more ting
And also wat my feelins mean
So,guess no mistake tis time.
Beside,my life still nid changin
And it will always be dat way.
So mayb find someone
Who is headin in the same way
And would go wit me to the
Rite way down my life.
Bt all got to wait,after i ace my 'O' haha!

No comments: