Thursday, September 17, 2009

haha
studying ltr
doing geog and chem correction
thn before i sleep
goin to read a bit of model composition
duno y
everyone changing
thn the whole grp is spliting up
well
stress is invisible
everyone is suffering frm it
especially those who dun only
hav problem wit studies
thn they hav more of it
lyk the bigger u are
the more gravity is acting on you
so it make u change
i admit
i oso acting weird these few days
but dun forget
u hav friends
and friends hav stress too
if u are bad to them
theny would do the same
and u end u losing them
y not try relaxing for a while
give yurself and yur frend a time to relax
for me
not really goin out to make friends
cus i know the current me
is juz goin to make more foe thn friends
haha
cus lyk given the current tense
plus say-b4-thinking me
haha
sure kena slap and beaten up one
haha!!
well,
goin to chiong soon
haha
goin to do work all day long
only me and work in my life....

No comments: