Tuesday, September 29, 2009

-bout 2day
Well,kinda motivated to do well
After mr tan's tok.
After lookin at my L1R5
Notice dat i cn do so much better
Haix
Well,other than dat
Nth interesting
Haha
Tok bout prom wit yu fei,si ying and guo wan
Haha
Bt it still far la
Haha.
Movin forward to A grades!

-tings to do
Tell her to wait after 'O'
Make full use of the 23 day

-thought of 2day
Well,consulted my guru
Haha,a senior frm np
Haha
Tok alot wit her
Bout my problem
And most of the time
No,all the time
She is able to give me great advice
Haha.
Didn't tink much 2day
Haha
Mayb cus blank brain 2day
Haha
Falling in love wit eng!
Ss,geog are someting i wish to score
Sci,EMath is someting i got to make it my best
Amath,someting i'm tryin,hehe
Mt,its gonna be my best
Haha,target set!
Full speed ahead

No comments: