Friday, July 4, 2008

well,2day i got npcc training in sch,well got the post of parade marker for the speech day,quite a easy job,expect that i can use the rite tone to shout out my command,a problem,but it will not affect me,i will get past it.well life is lyk a rollercoaster for me,it got its fun and bad parts,anyway,i still got friends around me,so its lyk a rollercoaster trip wit yur friends beside u,a lot more fun,well actually i dun really know wat i'm writting,haha,few friends commented my blog is a bit plain cus no photo,well for photo i need to change hp,got camera then surely will hav pic...sianz duno wat to do after i finish wit this post,haix...btw i edited this post,as i tink i should not some of the ting i wrote juz now,as 2day i'm not really in the correct state of mind to write bout dat stuff i took away frm tis post...mayb some other day i will post bout dat matter again...

No comments: