Monday, July 7, 2008

yesterday was great day for me,i got a new hp!!!its the N81 8GB,cool!really lyk it,but then took quite a long time to get it.well at least i got it,but still tryin it out as it is still new to me,well,other than dat,another great ting happen to me,as i thought that mayb she will not tok to me again,she tok to me!!well,very happy dat it happen,really wish i would not need to let her say another sry to me anymore,as i think dat this word is really not nided between us,as we only say sry when we hav done someting wrong,so i dun wish to make mistake anymore.btw some of my friends commented dat my blog is a emo blog,well,mayb its becus i tink of all the happy and sad moment lyk item in a bag,we should try to use all the happy moments and keep all the sad moment away,so i write more of 'sad' moment in my blog,and also,i'm not those kind of ppl dat who will always tell my friends my problem,so sometime i would rather write it down...

No comments: