Monday, October 20, 2008

haha,these few day nvr really pst cus lyk got hooked on a game my bro download,is a games consistin of cars,doi mission and earnin money to get better parts to make yur car faster,all the tings dat make me hooked on it,haha,now its rainin,used to tink rain as a symbol of sadness,but now,its juz someting to make to more calmm,relaxed...love the rain since young,love it...btw notice,now its lyk love is in the air,everyone is fallin in love,well,i hav been there but can't really say done dat,cus didn't really took the chance to do anyting,thought too much in the end nvr do,haha,but its all in the past,haha,now its juz me and my friends,spentin my time slackin and tokin and of course,playin,haha,gtg..used 3 hr 2day to do SL ting,my back now achin,haha,well,learn to look life on the brighter side not juz on the bad side of it,haha,friends ROX!!!!

No comments: