Sunday, October 12, 2008

well,nvr post yesterday cus lyk go out the whole day,so 2day hav 2 post,the one now is for yesterday.morning went to white sand for breakfast then make bank account which turn out to hav one,then my mum let me and my bro go arcade,so lyk play until no money,went sch to see can find the calculator my teacher lend me,sadly dun hav,but dats not the sadest ting dat happen dat day,then went to kar wong hse to slack then play a while basketball then went for job interview,then go bck kar wong hse there wit darren to play basketball,then lyk cus shaun called to see if we want to go andy hse for hari raya celebration,then lyk so we say yes...then me,kar wong darren and shaun met up and went to his hse.met 2 other gal there.then we ate play and tok there....then i left wit one of the gals,which is my gf(alot of ppl duno i hav onebut...read on)then we walked and the whole way i wanted to hold her han,but did not,then lyk on the bus i wanted to do so,but she kept playin wit her hair,then she hook my arm,i was lyk very happy,but cus we dun really tok,so lyk still did not tok on the way to her hme,then lyk when reach her bus stop,held her hand,was quite happy actually,but then she msg me dat she got hme and said some other ting,then we msg on,and finally can say brk up ba,so lyk now feel quite down...i juz want to tell her tis:i'm sry i did not did my part as bf,i'm sry for givin u such a bad experience,i juz sry for not givin u wat u deserve,juz sry i took the first step in the past...

No comments: