Saturday, October 25, 2008

nvr thought bein a sec 3 student would be so hard...always thought bein sec 3 i cna wear long pants,tis was the only ting i thought when i was in sec 2,nvr thought of the problems the stuff i got to go through,i got to say,some were happy,some were harsh,bein a sec 3 only sent me tinkin,can me,a teenager wit a mind of only a small kid,survive??ppl says life is harsh,but i beg for differ,i tink ppl are harsher,they are the ones who make life harsh...ppl are weird,u give then someting,they will ask for more,u dun give in,they dun lyk u,give in they will ask for more....hard to strike a balance...but to me,i feel,if others can do it,so can i...haix,feelin tensed up rite now,wantin to bang my head on the wall,multiple times!!!but i know i will hurt myself tis way,and the problems in my life is not worth for me to hurt myself....i only hav to say,my work life and my personal life is really stress and confusin....i guess tis is the price to pay in order to grow up....juz got one ting to say bout it...IT REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

No comments: