Monday, October 27, 2008

worked quite late 2day,ut quite happy,cus got meetin in between,then she went,duno y but i juz can't pull myself away frm her,its lyk i juz know she is the one for me,haha,weird but she did tis test for me,which she did herself,and got one part say,i will hav 7 gf b4 i get married,and she was number 7!!!which means the last one,well,duno how much of its is true,but it has given me all the tings i nid to go on,i now try to be a someone,between a best friend and bf,not more not less,but of course,i want to go on to the latter on la,but then i juz want to observe her more,know her more,an know when to be there when she nid me :) suddenly knew it one nite,the relationship we had b4,the problem was dat i kept sayin i'm not gd enough,but nvr ask her about it,so tis time,i wish it will be more bout her!!!haha,now more obvious to know who i lyk,trust me,haha,gtg,tmr got meetin,haha can see her again,hha

No comments: