Friday, April 10, 2009

Guess,i finally got my answer ytd nite,it was wat i always wanted,bt y am i nt feelin happy rite nw?mayb cus the outcome got affected durin the process and now,it finally got to the stage where i had always feared it will come to.tok to YZ ytd,must really say thks to him,made me realise a lot of stuff,found out,dat i had became someone who always put the blame on others,where it has always been me who is always makin the mistake....she was the reason for me wantin to change,however it was me who took the wrong steps....seems lyk wat she said,frenz treat her better than i do....thn y do i even want to know where i stand,whn i even qualify as a frenz...all of a sudden,remembered all the stupid tings which i did and said,thus which conclude someting,guess,the problem between our relationship,has always been me....so now,its only give up or change,guess the choice it there.....

No comments: