Sunday, April 26, 2009

haha,turn out to be 3 post,haha.well,writin my post while its rainin,well,been so hot for the past few days,finally,my favourite weather has finally came.well,tinkin bout how i'm goin to spend my life frm now on,i feel,i will no long be a slave of trend,thou u will see me which are branded,bt,hehe,all bought during warehouse sales,haha.confidents is goin to be my brand frm now on,cheap clothes do nt really mean no fashion,if u mix it up rite,and wear wit confidence,u will start a new trend of yur own.

i feel,one would nvr had no frens,as i tink in the world,there are alot of people wit the similarly personality,so no matter how changed,u will still get frens,haha,unless u dun want any.and it also is the same wit love,no matter who u are,and wat u look lyk,one day,someone is bound to love u,cus it life :) so dun really make big changes in life,cus frm the first day someone lyks u,he or she did not love u for who u can change into,but who u are :) and especially people lyk me,haha,dun make much changes for me,if i love u,thn u will :) well,people say,forgive and forget is the way to a gd relationship,i can only agree half,forgive is one,but dun forget,cus u won't want to make the same mistake :) hope u will forgive me :)

No comments: