Wednesday, April 29, 2009

YAYAYAYAYA!!!!!haha,passed my A-math(even though found out ytd,bt still want to say it out)haha,however i failed my e-math by 3 mark,sian sian,bt nvm at least i'm movin!!haha,ltr goin to do compo bout dreams,haha,a rough idea had surface,haha.

wrote a chinese compo ytd,titled (in chinese) if only time could stop,haha,wrote a story bout my first date,its someting lyk tis:i lyk tis a alot,she had been in the same class wit me for sec 1 and 2,thn at sec 3 valentine,i asked her out,haha,thn she agreed!!thn we went out,i gave her a rose,wthn we went to the movies,she held my hand!!!wish it happen to me sia,haha,nt much gals would take action instead of waitin for the guy to take action.then we held hands and went to had dinner,chat durin dinner,thn went for a stroll at the beach,tok some more,haha,know more bout each other after dat,thn when goin hme,she slpt on my shoulders...then a thought came to my mind,after wishin the time will stop alot of times durin the date,nw she is slpin on my shoulders,i would wish dat time would stop,but i know is impossible,however,i know this moment willl forever be in my mind...

COOL RITE??haha,well,mayb people would ask,y i'm so happy nowadays,well,i juz wanna say,if anyting makes me unhappy,its mot other ppl's fault,so y should i be sad all the time,maybe tok to frenz sometime bout my stuff,but other thn dat,i feel dat,MY LIFE IS LIMITED,SO Y NT LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST?!!!haha

No comments: