Sunday, April 19, 2009

haha,maybe its juz life...tings for me had got back to normal,i'm wit her again.haha,u all may tink wats happenin,haha,didn't post those few days,so u all may not know,well,after the break up,we communicated,and somehow found out that,the ting dat got us quarrelin,was nt really worth breakin up.so we got back together :)

however,it did made me tink alot,sometimes,there are moment in my life whn we feel helpless,and don't know wat to do,however,it is those times whn i really grow up....in the past,i feel dat,a couple should do some stuff,should not do some stuff,lyk there is a law to follow in relationship,bt after the break up,i feel dat,sometimes,i should juz let my heart take over,i used to feel jealous and let it take over me,bt now,no longer,cus i know,now,we are together,and dats wat really matter,y nt juz let myself loose,and love her and care for her as she deserve it :)

wanted to post out her name,but she dun want,haha,well,slowly la,now 'O' lvl more important,so we are helpin and encouragin each other on it :) so should everyone,chiong for now,enjoy ltr!!haha

No comments: