Sunday, April 26, 2009

haha,second post,well,been wit my family the whole day ytd,haha.only ytd i found out,its been a long time i spend so much time wit my family,tis year had been,work,studies,friends and alot of stuffs for me,haha.

Ytd went to a spectacles shop at AMK ytd,cus there provide cheaper specs fir the FAS,so my family went there ytd to get it done.thn will waitin,i looked around,and saw a board what the postion of the stuff were,thou,nt all stuf were there.

My little bro went to get his eyes checked first,thn followed by me,whn i came out,i saw another man attendin to us,thn i saw his face and compare to the faces on the positon board,to my surprize,he was the general manger!!

My family had a small conversation wit him,thn found out,he actually went to schools to tell them about the FAS ting,however no all schools accepted it.

i feel,that in S'pore,there is still such people who pay back to society,nt becus they nid to,but cus they want to,it really spur me alot,to do the same ting in the future.haha

No comments: