Monday, April 13, 2009

hey people,well,juz to let all of you know,i guess stuff ended ytd,well,can't say i was nt affected,i broke down abit,haha,well,a bit embarrass BUT at least i got the guts to say it,haha.well,it was partly my fault,haha,at lot of stuff to be in fact

well,both of us are now goin into studies,so puttin these type of stuff aside,i really got to thank her for tis,cus its been someting dat is really blindin me frm wats more important now.so i wanna say a big thks!!

However,i dun tink tis is the only ting i want to thank her....there is alot of stuff i want to thk her for they are as below(haha,alot of stuff):

Building my confience-->she was the first gal i ever message frm pri 1 to sec 2,haha,its true!!she really open me up,and also,had a close gal frenz....but sadly still cannot tok to gal much,HAHA!!
a listenin ear-->she had been there for me for ALL my bad times,family matter,friends matter,all,she had been there for me,supporting me all the way,advising me what to do,consoling me when i needed it :)

First girlfriend i ever had-->what can i say,she was my first,haha,so have to say sorry,haha,the inexperience me.i remembered there was a time,i said u were the best girlfriend in the world,and u said,ya,cause u were the first,haha,u were right,but being the first also meant that i would make a lot of mistakes,and u forgave every single one of them,so when i said u were the best,i really meant it :)

Memories:haha,first girlfriend lei,how can dun have memories,haha,first time i held a girl's hand,not because i need to,but cause i wanted to,however,hold wrongly!!haha,anyway a great memory for me.first time,a girl actually rest her head on my shoulder and remember,haha,what can i say,it really felt good,haha.(y i say rest and remember,cause kinder garden,got a girl also rest on my shoulder,but cause,haha,she fell asleep!!,haha)....there are a lot more,but can't say,lets just say,its a private memory for both me and her :) of course,there were embarrass moments,especially once when i freak her out,haha!!bet she will remember for life :)

ok,enough of all the great times,now its time to end this post,well,though,we had broke up,we are still friends :) when u need help,remember,in this world,there are friends like me :)))) haha,BHB.once again,thanks for the memories u had given me,all in my mind :) and sorry for not giving u a great memory of this relationship,hope u good luck in the 'O's and u will,find a guy better than me de :) i know u will :0 jiayou!!! and lastly,dun blame yourself too much,find a friend to talk to :) hi-5!!piak!!

No comments: