Thursday, April 2, 2009

was feelin dat i'm alone in the world today,mayb cus my life is mess up rite now,nt wat i had adjusted to,to be in fact.....tinkin bout life today,till then saw jason's tag,and it made me feel,ya,no one can ever understand another person,so y am i so upset bout others nt know wat i want??and i notice frm tis matter,dat it is wat u tink dat make yur life,as it affects wat u do.heard frm the radio today,dat a lot of problems are unnecessary,yup,and i tink so too,mayb the disappointment i felt was nt wit her,but wit myself for not msgin her instead to find out??mayb....is the word i tink i nid to get out of my life,uncertainty is the ting i want to throw away,mayb dump it in space??haha....well,feelin better after sortin tings out....bt i still tink a mime is a great character for me,as i dun want to stay on as someone who cn only tok and do a bit,but instead,let my action speaks for me....as seein is believin,haha

No comments: