Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2day was a gd and bad day for me,gd dat i hav gotten 21/25 for my chem,haha,finally passed,but then i was told by my eng teacher that i got 2 work nvr finish,then 2day in sch no time finish so gettin...haix,2day lyk kena flu bug lyk dat,kept sneezing thw whole day,was kind of uncomfortable for me,haix,hope will get more C&C,if dun understand then nvm,well nvr post my second post for yesterday,cus not really in the mood,cus lyk i told u to change yur URL was cus lyk it was a opinion,cus got friend gotten problem lyk dat b4,so it was lyk an advice...mayb nxt time,i should help her ask other for advice instead of givin her my own,mayb will work out better...haix,so its my fault again,i can't seem to get my intention through,i hav a intention of helpin u,but most of the time..it will juz go wrong,haix,duno wat to do,saw someting 2day but...by writin down wat i saw make me feel lyk i'm turnin into selfish person,cus lyk mayb she hav done someting bout it,but i juz duno...i really understand more bout her,cus i also tink i dun really know her feelin...tink after a while mayb go take medicine and go slp,cus duno y tis few day can't slp properly,haix,EOY exam is comin soon,got to revise also,well dun really know wat i should do to be someone who know her but won't hurt her...tinkin...

No comments: