Friday, August 8, 2008

first i hav to say gd job to those who are involved n the speech day,2day is a very job done,there was a little problem here and there,but stil a good job done!well,dat was for the parade 2day,well as for me,2day i am faced wit a problem,well the gal i lyk says dat she dun really know me,but its fine,cus i tink i'm those kind of ppl friends duno really know bout me,not dat they are not true friends but its dat...mayb its juz dat i dun really hav a fixed mind,cus lyk i mayb tinkin bout someting now,nxt moment i mayb tinkin of other stuff...but i dun juz lyk a gal now then lyk other gal very fast!but hen i juz dun hav a fixed mind...many ppl tink i am talkative cus i'm juz talkative,actually if i dun tok,my mind will start to wander,since young,if my mind start to wonder mostly it will be about the matter I'm doin now will hav a very negative outcome,when i say negative,it is very negative!well so i radthe speak or be wit my frieds,or else wll wander,haix,duno how i can help her to understand me when sometime even i dun understand myself...dun really want to lose her as i hav lose her a few time and the feelin is unbearable...duno if ppl of my age should say tis kind of ting anot...

No comments: