Friday, August 29, 2008

ya,tis is 100th post!!!and it fall on teachers day!!so i tink 2day is a very special day,cus it teachers day!!well...i really want to say thks to some of my teachers,cus they really help me in my life,and some of ppl who are not teachers but they still teach me tings in life,so dat make them in a way teachers...so here it goes:THANKS YOU!!!well,many ting hav happen,many hav past,many hav yet to come,so i'm here to teach my self to get myself ready for the future,hope i can handle them,well,tings are goin soomthly for us,alot of ppl hav know abot us,for ppl who know,dun tell others,let them find out themselves...really a happy day,went gerald hse 2day,wit karwong and jiunn tat,went to play mahjong,jiunn tat won most of the rounds,but luckily ddn't lost much,btw we didn't play money,we juz play wit tokens :) we are gd kids :) gtg,very high now,cus 100th post!!!

No comments: