Tuesday, August 26, 2008

well,life in sch has juz taken a dip for the worst,and aso is my life,lyk now dun really want to go to sch as alot of stuff happen,lyk suspended frm duties...very sian cus lyk if i say i'm not sad over it is lyk impossible but then i know i deserve it,but then lyk...haix can't really write it out but thn juz got other matter...then juz lyk 'cold war' wit her 2day over someting she wrote on a msg,well,i admit at that time i didn't really tink much b4 i reply her,dats my fault,but then after apologising to her dun work,i dun wat will,haix mayb the word 'sry' has been used too many ting in this relationship...duno wat to do,then cca got a sir leavin,well still ok la,cus lyk a end of someting is the start of another ting,so mayb its a good ting....well bck to her..duno wat i should do,wanted to share my problems wit her 2nite but i guess...haix it impossible now,mayb i juz nid some time alone,juz me and myself,though i really wish she could be beside me now...well,mayb i juz nid to cool down..after all tis tings...haix...after all tis that happen,i tink nth can take me down anymore,after i offline msn i guess i goin to sleep,then tmr then study geog...very sian...tinkin of doin stupid stuff,but then tink again,not really worth it,i still got a long way to go,I'M NOT LETTIN TIS TAKIN ME DOWN!!!!but then i'm still troubled...

No comments: