Wednesday, August 27, 2008

juz now after lookin at her post,i didn't knew wat to write,but now i do...all tis while all i hav been tinkin of is frm my side of view,not frm hers,i juz did wat i felt was rite,but now i finally understand dat wat i tink is rite may not be rite...then another matter,is dat mayb since young i hav been lyk tis,i dun really share alot of tings wit my friend,mayb to a extent,but now i feel dat i would want to share everyting wit her,my problem,success and everyting...well,ok la,my 'grand-daughter' complaint dat i hav been biased..so i tok more bout my life,well,after all tis,i can say i hav grown,i learn to take tings more easy,well at least tings are goin more ok,well,after tis incident i know who my friends are and also other stuff,lyk my 'grand-daughter' are actually corncern bout my stuff,and fri is the concert,hope everyting goes well...JIAYOU...GD LUCK everyone!!!

No comments: