Tuesday, August 12, 2008

well,for day i want to start tis post wit a happy stuff,it is dat someone has caught it on his/her hp
part one

part two

nxt is bout my stuff,i guess mayb tis is th fate of my blog,it is to be a emo blog,tings happen in life to make u tink,and sometime it really make me ting and make to regret wat i done,first,when u lyk someone,when dat someone is wit another ppl of the opposite gender,u will of course feel...ok i use the word jealous,but then i know dat i trust her,but i tink dat i should not lyk act or be emo,dat is number one.nxt,as a guy,i should hav been more observant,well dun want to go on,juz want to say dat i tink i really got more to learnt,well...once again,i hav to say...duno if i should say tis at my age...btw its not her fault dat she rejected me,i did somein wrong first,dat is y she rejected me,so dun keep sayin it is her fault,cus she isn't wrong in any way...

No comments: